(Source: walkthefallout, via guitarlust)
If I ever see any of you in public, the code is “I like your shoelaces”
that way we know we’re from tumblr without revealing anything
I’m just going to say this to strangers until i find a tumblr person
must keep reblogering!! Im going to be so suspicious if any one tells me this now!
Remember the answer is: I stole them from the president.
(Source: aru, via weed-and-tea)
(Source: theculturecreative, via thelucidfox)
People don’t listen, they just wait for their turn to talk. — Chuck Palahniuk (via zombridiaries)
(Source: tillthemusicends, via zombridiaries)
So I’ve gained and kept about three pounds so far. I should’ve taken a picture when I started for some reference! Grr.
(Source: crazycrazy-insane, via t0rum)
I find myself wishing I could control tumblr with my Ibanez.
Fruit & Herb Infused Water
Make a pitcher - perfect for springtime!Lavender Citrus Water - Best if consumed first thing in the morningalleviates anxiety, digestive aid, liver detoxifier, antibacterial, alkalizer
- 3 large lemons, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup lavender
- ½ gallon of waterMinty Pineapple Watergood for digestion, high in Vitamin A&C, combats allergies, energy, prevent nausea, metabolism
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1/4 portion of a pineapple, peeled and cut into small triangles
- 8 cups waterBlackberry Sage Waterhigh in antioxidants, bone health, helps relieve PMS, skin rejuvenator, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of blackberries that have been very slightly crushed
- 3-4 sage leavesWatermelon Rosemary Waterheart healthy, potassium, diuretic, improved memory, mood elevator, fresh breath, anti-aging
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 rosemary stemsRefrigerate over night if possible, otherwise, at least 3 hours.Enjoy!
(Source: janicejames200881, via highinthefields)
(Source: sickmindedness, via highinthefields)